altahrir, news of Islam, Muslims, Arab Spring and special Palestine

A site of KhamakarPress ©

Child killed by Israeli soldiers did not pose danger, probe finds

with one comment

Let’s beleive the Israelis are serious about the findings of their probe, will they punish the murderer?

Israeli occupation forces have just murdered Palestinian boy in Beit Ommar Neighbourhood near West Bank city of Al-Khalil.

“He remained bleeding to death,” Palestinian paramedics told Days of Palestine. The boy was identified as Khalid Bahar, 15 years old

Internal Israeli army probe found that Palestinian child killed by Israeli soldiers last week did not pose danger on them.

Last Thursday, the Israeli occupation forces murdered Palestinian boy in Beit Ommar Neighbourhood near West Bank city of Al-Khalil.

The Israeli occupation forces shot the 15-year-old Palestinian boy at the entrance of the Palestinian Neighbourhood. The area is known by the Israeli occupation as the Gush Etzion Junction.

Since the first minute, the occupation media reported contradicted narratives about the killing, proving that the Israeli armed had told a lie regarding its claim the boy posed danger on Israeli soldiers.

According to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the boy was killed after throwing stones at the Israeli soldiers, while Ynet News reported claims of a stabbing attempt.

The internal investigation into the death revealed that the soldiers were not in imminent danger and did not act in accordance with the army’s “open-fire regulations,” which state that “soldiers should not shoot to kill unless they are in an immediate and clear danger.”

An Israeli army spokesperson said that, at the time of Khalid’s killing, soldiers were “attacked” by Palestinian youth throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers while they were patrolling the area near Beit Ummar in the southern occupied West Bank.

One soldier, the spokesman said, was “lightly wounded” by a rock and called one of the young Palestinian suspects to “halt,” firing a warning shot in the air, and then fired “towards the suspect, resulting in his death.”

Eyewitnesses and Palestinian sources even believed the Israeli probe distorts the real facts, stressing that the boy did not throw one stone at the Israeli soldiers and the proof is that he was shot in the back.

Meanwhile, the killing of 23-year-old Rahiq Shaji Birawi at the Zaatara checkpoint in Nablus was also a case under investigation, which reportedly documented that Birawi was shot more than 30 times by Israeli forces after she allegedly approaching a border police officer with a knife.

According to Haaretz, one of the Israeli soldiers had shot at her legs, wounding her, before four other Israeli officers also shot live bullets at her, which was caught on video.

(Source / 26.10.2016)

Written by altahrir

October 26, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Posted in Terrorism

Tagged with

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. […] via Child killed by Israeli soldiers did not pose danger, probe finds — altahrir, news of Islam, Musli… […]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: